Braces


Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ready to Blog Again!

When I first got my pendulum and braces on, it was tough! I had a really hard time adjusting to swallowing, speaking, eating, and pain, and while I was going through all that sharing the experience just wasn't emotionally possible. (Yes, I'm sensitive, get over it.)

But now! As I'm approaching getting my pendulum out (February or April!) I think I'm ready to start talking about it. And it NEEDS to be talked about! There's so little info out there for pendulum appliances, it was truly shocking to me.

How would one look something up online and come up with absolutely zero useful responses??! My goal is to have some resources up so folks don't have to go through what I did and feel like RPE appliances or bite turbos are the only expanders used by orthos!

So...just wanted to say it, more to encourage myself to post than anything: Info is coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment