Braces


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Evening Ritual

It's day two of braces, and quite frankly, I think I'm really lucky. I've had a few periods where my teeth were super sensitive and my head hurt like hell, but mostly, it's just been the weirdness of getting used to these things.

The one issue is the bedtime/evening ritual. It's different from regular eating in that it includes flossing and rinsing with a fluoride rinse.

Tonight I figured out it takes the same amount of time to make an evening meal and eat it as it does to rinse, proxy brush, rinse again, brush, floss, mouthwash/fluoride rinse, and clean everything up!

I am *exhausted*!

But after reading the stories of first being braced on Archwired, I believe I am really lucky to have as little discomfort and pain as I have.

And I get the next few days to relax at home and learn to cope with it a little better.

For now though, time for bed and relaxing, because I am flat out tired!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment