Braces


Monday, May 24, 2010

The Middle?

I can't be at the beginning. It's been years dealing with the issues of crooked teeth and hating pictures of myself.

I can't really be in the middle either, with braces coming in just two days! 8am on May 26th I'll show up for my appointment and by 10am I'll be at work with braces. What a difference a few hours can make.

I've put together this blog, totally separate from my other blog, to help me cover the adventure I'm embarking on.

It is indeed an adventure! Two to two and a half years of what is definitely the most expensive thing I've ever purchased and the biggest time consuming effort I've ever undertaken.

I'll have to go take pictures here in a few - and am totally freaking out about the whole idea of going through this, so I might go to bed early and read (it relaxes me!). Pictures will be posted tomorrow!

I definitely plan on doing nothing this weekend but playing Lord of the Rings Online and thinking about what I've done to myself. And mourning my poor tongue piercing. Cause it's coming out. :( I've cried more about that than anything really...it's VERY SAD!!!!

I so need my supportive and upbeat friends along with me for this ride. Thank you all so much for your helpfulness, and know that I love you! Even if I send you pictures of seagulls eating baby turtles......*hides*

Pics tomorrow! YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment