Braces


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Home Today

A lot to share since I got the braces, but haven't been sure how to share it, so there will be a series of posts updating progress and issues.

Firstly, a huge thanks to the people at Arch Wired Metal Mouth forums. Always good to think that everyone's treatment is different, and we all react differently to adjustments, medications, and the issues that our braces bring up.

Secondly - I have such an amazing husband. He has handled my response to braces, the heat here in hell...I mean Ridgecrest, and the emotional issues that come with everything with such grace, patience, and love - that I am truly overwhelmed by his caring.

What is to follow will be, to the best of my ability, a run down of what I have experienced since May 26th - My first day in braces.

No comments:

Post a Comment